Would like to start trading with a respected broker? Letizo.com has prepared a special review about Admiral Markets, one of the most reliable brokers and trading platforms. Enjoy our report about admiral markets to make sure that you have chosen the right partner.
Admiral Markets is a broker globally known in the USA, Asia, and all over the planet.
Admiral Markets Broker Review: the Main Briefly
- Name: global CFD and Forex broker called Admiral Markets, or just Admiral;
- Under the advisory of ASIC, JSC, FCA, CySEC, and EFSA;
- Available assets to trade: broker Admiral Markets opinions has assets like Forex, Stock, Crypto, CFD, ETF;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 and 5;
- Available currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, and 9 more;
- Phone: +962-6-4009100;
- Website: www.brokerchooser.com;
- Email: email@example.com;
- Service: Support is not working 24/7, visit the website to see working hours;
- Available languages: 30 languages, among them, are English, French, Italian, Polish, German, Portugal, etc.
Pros & Cons
- Admiral Markets are extremely famous in the USA: there are thousands of US clients that preferred to choose Admiral Markets;
- Low Forex CFDs taxes;
- Admiral Market’s dividend is also one of the benefits for users;
- The company is running on its business via the world arena, so it has earned already preferential status among other competitors;
- Admiral Market’s lowest deposit is small: you must have $100 to start buying and selling;
- Various ways to deposit: bank card, electronic wallet, crypto wallet;
- Withdraw taxes is 0 USD;
- There is an active demo account to test your trading skills;
- Fast and straight way to open profile;
- Various assets to start trading: cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others are open on Admiral Markets, as well as commodities, stocks, CFDs, NFTs, Forex, and the ETF;
- Admiral Markets bonus system is very pleasant for customers;
- Expenses are extremely low;
- The system is operating with both MT4 and MT5 technologies, providing the better range of arsenals;
- There are 11 basic currencies open to be used.
- There is an inactivity fee as a penalty for those who are not using the platform;
- Support is not active 24/7;
- Electronic wallets are functional in limited ways.
Brokerage Account Types
- A demo profile is available to all to test their skills;
- 0 profile: lower spreads and rates for lots up to $3;
- Trade platform: higher spreads, no taxes or they are too low;
- Investor profile: you can trade only with EFTs and stocks at MetaTrader 5.
Compliance and Regulation
The broker is managed by Livemarkets Limited and Trade Capital Markets Ltd. Livemarkets Limited is controlled by FCA. Trade Capital Markets Ltd is controlled by the CySEC and FSCA.
Trade.com Reliability & Security
Admirals are under the regulation of the largest supervisors: ASIC, JSC, FCA, CySEC, and EFSA. This is because the broker can operate on various continents. What does it mean? Whether you’re from the USA, EU or Asia, bt you still can use the platform to trade.
Such a list of regulations authorizes trading platforms to have a pass to stocks and, CFD, and even you may buy BTCUSD and other e-currencies at Admiral Markets.
Reliability and Security
Admirals have justified their reliability and reputation throughout the years. The platform has its own back community of passionate traders. Security is caused because of its regulations and allegations to supervisors.
Admiral Markets operates with MT4 and its new version, MT5. In such a way, user experience is boosted by the functionality of MetaTrader 4 & 5 at the same time. Admiral Markets decided to utilize MT5 and MT4 to apply the strong sides of bases.
Admiral Markets has automated trading perks that make the life of customers much easier. Moreover, there are reports, news, and updates to improve the knowledge of investors.
By the way, there are 3 ways to use the TP:
- Desktop version;
- IOS/Android version;
Use it in the way you find it the most appropriate!
This broker is great for newbies and experienced traders. It has a complex mixture of MT4 and MT5, handy perks, and tools that can let you trade.
There are plenty of open currencies, ways to withdraw as well as assets to obtain. Visit the website to know more data and info about the broker. Our team has arranged all you need to make a decision.