To perform nice operations on stocks, you must discover a trustworthy ally—a broker with a trading platform. Here you can read the full BlackBull Markets review made by Letizo.com. Enjoy reading!
A Couple of Words About
BlackBull Markets is a FinTech enterprise, broker, and e-commerce platform respected all over the planet, but it was officially based in New Zealand. It represents itself by two main features: swiftness and accuracy.
BlackBull Markets broker:
- Operates as: BlackBull Markets;
- Activity:broker, trading platform, advisor, and FinTech enterprise;
- Headquarters: NZ;
- Under regulation: FMA, FSA;
- Adaptations: desktop, mobile apps (iOS, Android);
- BlackBull markets operating trading goods: forex trading, crypto, stock exchanges;
- BlackBull Markets deposit:from $50;
- Operating currencies: GBP, EUR, USD, SGD, AUD, CAD, NZD, ZAR, JPY;
- Platforms:; MetaTrader 4&5
- Working hours of the help center: 24/7;
- Send an e-letter: email@example.com;
- Leverage Tiers: BlackBull Markets leverage is commonly unbolted to the vast part of users, 1:500. The smallest leverage is 1:100;
- Circulating Symbols: 23000.
Pros & Cons
- BlackBull Markets broker has a broad amount of assets: cryptocurrency, goods, stocks, gold, oil, CFDs, metals, indices;
- Account opening is free, fast, and cool as a piece of cake;
- There is a demo version of the profile to try;
- There are no charges to renew the balance, and forex and CFD taxes are low;
- There are 41 languages, so anyone can use it;
- High-tech UX/UI design for desktop and mobile apps;
- The help center is very cool: online chating, email and phone support;
- Trading tutorials and teaching videos;
- As for available instruments for analyses, there are news feed, charting, e-calendar, and stock red flags.
- BlackBull Markets as a broker doesn’t obtain one type of goods: ETFs are not open as an asset to buy or sell;
- It doesn’t have a banking license;
- There are expanses to send cash to the banking card.
BlackBull Markets Broker Account Kinds
To begin working here you must put an amount of $50 and more on the balance. BlackBull Markets as a broker has no charges for common users.
Spreads: The classical spread for the basic profile appeared to be 1.25 pips in 2021, which made it the priciest solution among all tiers.
Moreover, BlackBull Markets broker suggests a demo sort of the profile.
The ECN Prime tier is better than the basic one due to lower spreads. You should pay a $6 round fee for a lot, or $3 for a side, and have the lowest balance of $2000+!
About BlackBull Markets spreads for VIP tier: ECN Prime profile has 0.6 pips for each contract on the platform.
The ECN Institutional tier is the deluxe choice for energetic investors whose deposit must be at least $20000. BlackBull Market stands as broker, platform, and advisor. The expanses and charges shift from a deal to a deal via negotiations with BBM.
Compliance & Regulation
The broker is under the regulation of two institutions: FMA, and FSA. This makes BBM a reliable source for investing. The important thing is that the enterprise has only one tie-1 license.
A Strong Shoulder
BlackBull Markets has bonds and safety regulations to condemn its customers. When the balance 0 or minus security turns on, the only thing that is not optimal is the absence of a banking license.
Trading Platform BBM
BlackBull Markets buy & sell space is operated on MT4 and MT5, which makes it an up-to-date and flexible place to trade.
All mobile versions of BBM are solely based on MT, that is why Android and iOS apps have a standard number of functions for MetaTrader.
BlackBull: Opening Times
- EST (East USA): 17:00 (Sun);
- GMT (London): 22:00 (Sun);
- JST (Japan): 07:00 (Mon);
- NZST (NZ: 10:00 (Mon).
Letizo.com thinks that this is a nice place to invest, buy and sell, especially for forex trading. Visit the company website to know all about it.