3,000+ assets on a trusted platform
eToro was founded in 2007 and quickly moved to the cutting edge of the financial sector by pioneering the art of social investing. Not only can members of eToro open and close their own positions for assets like stocks, cryptocurrencies, and ETFs, but they can also see what other members are investing in. Aside from its user-friendly interface, eToro is valuable because it allows users to socialize with other investors, delve into their profiles and strategies, discuss the markets, and replicate their tactics.
eToro Pros & Cons
- The enterprise has shown to all that it operates effectively since the beginning (2007). So, etoro.com is a trusted broker;
- Is day-trading allowed on eToro? Oh, yes, it does, and you can have a variety of handy operations per 1 account;
- The brokerage performed by the company is considered to be a minimal risk due to its base (one tier-2 and two tier-1 functions);
- eToro is a nice instrument to execute social copy trading (you can spot worthy trading schemes and mimic them);
- The network allows trading for various assets: commodities, stocks, and cryptocurrency with more than 3000 symbols available;
- A perfect place for green investors;
- A friendly and open community of users;
- It supports both desktop and mobile app tools;
- You can use the permanent insurance for up to €1 M.
- The price is higher than in some other brokers;
- Some of the needed tools are solely for Club members;
- There are obligations that can limit the usage of trading methods.
eToro Brokerage Account Types
To open a regular account, you should spend a couple of minutes and have a wallet starting from $50. Fast, cheap, and easy.
The company suggests buying a VIP eToro Club membership (there are 5 tiers to choose from, starting from Silver to Diamond membership). Brokers may take part in eToro prime club by having a balance of $5.000. Of course, VIP memberships offer super-cool privileges and extra arsenal ranging from key-pass to Trading Central to professional private account managers.
Compliance & Regulation
There are several tier-1 regulators: FCA, and ASIC. There are low trust, average trust, and high trust tiers granted to the platform. It complies with tier-1, tier-2, and tier-3 regulations. eToro broker obtains a vast of positive expert opinions and reviews from the users.
etoro.com Reliability & Security
According to the trust score, the firm is admitted to be a trustworthy company with a rating of 93 out of 99. etoro.com is a great broker for forex trading.
Trading Platform eToro
The broker delivers a human-friendly and optimized web trading platform, where social buying and selling is also an option. As for the minus, it has limited customizability.
- Mobile (IOS, Android);
The system has its versions for:
eToro’s system is reflexive and comfortable to operate by newbies. It supports 21 languages.