This page is about Letizo’s review of Trade.com. For this, we will speak about the general information, advantages, and disadvantages of the broker and the trading platform. Trade.com is a variety-asset broker and multinational online financial trading platform launched in 2009. Trade.com has expanded to show retail investors Forex trading since the daytime it was founded. Thirteen years have passed, and the company has transformed into a multinational broker. Trading.com operates as a broker, a big player in the market of stocks, commodities, forex, indices, crypto, and ETFs.
- Website: www.trade.com;
- Email address: support@Trade.com;
- Headquarters: Cyprus, UK;
- Company Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 1st floor, CY 2048 Nicosia, Cyprus;
- Type: broker, trading platform, app (IOS, Android);
- Assets: forex, crypto, stocks, indices, EFTs, and commodities;
- Compliance, Regulation: Trade.com is under the control of CySEC, FSCA, and FCA;
- Community: 10,000 Trade.com people and traders;
- Customer assistance hours: 24/5;
- Available languages: English, Polish, German, Czech, Italian, Spanish, and Slovak;
eToro Pros & Cons
- Numerous payment choices;
- There is a demo account;
- You have a hands-free way to trade with more than 2,100 assets from 7 categories;
- 1,000 spread betting items;
- A comprehensive scope of trading tools;
- Admission to one of the best trading platforms, the MT4 platform;
- Under the regulation of FCA and CySEC;
- Established broker with a strong track record of positive customer reviews;
- Trade.com proposes a couple of extra elements to improve the trading experience for clients. The free tools are
- fantastic resources for rookies that may use the benefits to refine methods and validate market perspectives.
- MetaTrader 5 is not applicable;
- Additional fees may be occurred;
- A not broad range of spreads with lower account tiers.
Trading.com brokerage account types
The broker presents four account kinds relying on the asset traded. Traders investing in CFDs and ETFs have the next choices open to them:
- Silver:The Lowest deposit is $100
- Gold:The Lowest deposit is $10,000
- Platinum:The Lowest deposit is $50,000
- Exclusive:The Lowest deposit is $100,000
Spreads and trading prerequisites become more competitive as you upgrade the account tiers. Customers can also anticipate more hands-on help from the broker. Note: retail trading accounts just need filling up an online registration form.
Compliance and Regulation
The broker is managed by Livemarkets Limited and Trade Capital Markets Ltd. Livemarkets Limited is controlled by FCA. Trade Capital Markets Ltd is controlled by the CySEC and FSCA.
Reliability & Security
Trade.com protects the private information of its customers via SSL encryption in its PC and mobile versions. It also encourages its customers via its web platform to constantly look for the SSL security sign on the browser while using Trading Platform trade.com.
There are two working platforms presented by Trade.com – MetaTrader 4 and WebTrader. Both of them have a straightforward login process and are powered with Android and IOS mobile apps.
According to our and the numerous Trade.com reviews, the broker and the platform are profitable, stable, and trustworthy. There are a lot of pros and just a few cons about the platform, it is good for beginners and experts. Letizo.com marks Trade.com as a reliable broker.