Trading.com is a popular brokerage company from the United Kingdom, the full legal name of which is Trading Point. You may find hundreds of reviews about Trading.com due to its popularity. Letizo.com couldn’t skip such an interesting company, that’s why we have prepared the detailed Trading.com overview for our readers!
Know about the pros & cons of Trading.com, discover about account types, regulations, security, reliability, compliance, and everything about trading on its platform.
A Few Words About
Trading.com, originally called XMUK, is operating and successfully providing its services to customers since 2018. The broker has allowed trading in 6 asset types – currency pairs, commodities, metals, energy resources, CFDs on stocks, and stock indices. Over 1250 assets are available on the platform. The headquarters is in London, the broker is regulated by the FCA, and the registration number is 705428.
- Exchange currencies: GBP, EUR, USD, PLN, CHF, HUF.
- Minimum deposit: From 5 USD. U.S.A.
- Widely used payment methods: Skrill, Bank Wire, MasterCard, VISA, Local Bank Transfers.
- Spread: Median spread 0,6 pips.
- Leverage: Between 1:1 and 1:30 and up depending on the instrument
- Stop out/Margin call: 50%/100%
- Trading instruments: Commodity group (8), currency pairs (57), stock CFDs (1200+), indices (14), energy (5), metals (2).
Pros & Cons
- Beneficial trading conditions – middle spreads in major currency pairs are 0.6 pips.
- There is a Demo account.
- There is a VPS service.
- Complex forms, conditions, or requirements are not here.
- Super-Low spreads from 0.6 on FX.
- You are secured from a negative balance.
- You can sign up for an account and start working in less than 5 minutes.
- The broker doesn’t take any commissions or hidden fees.
- More than 1250 markets to trade are available from one account.
- Reliable FCA regulation and security, strict no re-quotes policy services.
- The support is working 24/7 to help customers.
- Broker is working with WebTrader, and MetaTrader 5 (which has apps for desktop, IOS, Android, and web versions).
- Inexpensive minimum deposit conditions – you can begin trading with a deposit starting $5 or more to your account.
- The variety o languages are huge: English, French, Czech, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Swaps are available.
- The Broker offers services only to British citizens.
- The lack of MAM & PAMM accounts for passive investing.
- There are no bonuses or extra training opportunities.
Trading.com Account Types
|Ultra-low micro account||Ultra-low standard account|
|1 micro lot is 1,000 points of the base currency||1 standard lot is 100,000 points of the base currency|
Trading.com have streamlined the trading experience. It gives you a chance to enter all markets from one account anywhere, any time, and from any device. The goal is to give you the best market price each time by keeping spreads low and not charging any commissions for it. You can choose between the ultra-low micro account or the ultra-low standard account.
Compliance & Regulation Trading.com
Your money is protected by the Secure Socket Layer system, and the regulation is under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive. Also, the Trading is a part of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Trading.com Reliability & Security
The team takes all the safety needs to protect your data and funds. All personal information is secured, and your money is kept in trusted banks.
Trading Platform Trading.com
- Firstly, there is Trading.com App that can help you to perform trading through your smartphone.
- Secondly, there are two trading platforms used by Trading.com: MT5 and WebTrader.
- You can trade from any point, at any time:
- One-tap working: progressive technologies simplify trading in a couple of taps.
- Every trade is saved: now you can track all your trades on one account.
- Detailed charting: you can track all the changes through a convenient interface.
- A new age of trading with MT5: the broker doesn’t support MT4, but it operates with MetaTrader 5 because it provides quick response times and more effective order processing.